One thing they always tell you with starting a diet is to always be prepared, never get caught starving with nothing in your bag or house that is healthy for you to eat and it is true. One bout of un expected hunger and you can easily find yourself settling into a bowl of ramen or dialing up your favorite take-away and that is why I so happy to kind the Keto Krate subscription box!
Filled with tasty low carb snacks and ingredients Keto Krate brings the convenience to the Keto Diet! This month’s box contained (Macros are per serving):
- Chocoperfection’s Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bar- Fat 24g Net Carbs 2g
- Smokehouse BBQ Fried Pork Rinds from 4505 Chicharrones– Fat 5g Net Carbs 2g
- Front Porch Pecans in Sea Salt – Fat 22g Net Carbs 1g
- Adapt Your Life Lemon Cheesecake Bar- Fat 9g Net Carbs 1g
- Eliot’s Adult Nut Butters Spicy Thai Peanut Butter- Fat 5g Net Carbs 2g
- Pizootz Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Peanuts- Fat 16g Net Carbs 4g
- Power of 3 Seed Blend- Fat 16g Net Carbs 3g
I really can’t wait to start trying all of these! Included in your box you also get an information placard that outlines all of the items included as well as discount codes (for savings up to $20) valid for that month if you want to purchase more of your new favorites! Who doesn’t love saving money while eating tasty snacks that are Keto approved? Not this girl! So I will be taking advantage of everything that they are offering for sure.
All in all this is a great subscription box to look into if you are Keto, Paleo or just plain ole low carb while the cost does come in around $35/month it is definitely not the most expensive monthly in the market but could be a little more of an investment that some people are willing to make.
Don’t forget to check out the video I have posted of me opening the March box on my YouTube channel!
Until Next Time!